“I quit a job I hated at the end of 2016, hoping I could make a living as a writer.
I had no professional experience, no contacts to hook me up with clients, and no one to show me the way.
In the space of year, I had my writing published on renowned platforms, including The Huffington Post, Teen Vogue & Thought Catalog; I created a thriving freelance writing business with numerous private clients; and I had written and published three books.
But to be honest, I had no idea what I was doing at the beginning. I made a lot of mistakes, experienced countless rejections and obstacles, and sometimes wondered if the whole writing thing would ever work out for me.
I know how hard it can be when you’re new to writing, trying to find your voice and your niche, and a home for your work. And you’re up against thousands of other writers who are all chasing that same dream.
That’s why I’m here, sharing everything I’ve learned along the way with you…”
You will learn
- How to get inspired, and what to do when you’re not.
- How to find your voice and challenge yourself to write things that scare you.
- How to write an article that teaches someone about something.
- How to write an essay that comes from your heart and speaks to someone else’s.
- How to switch from writer to editor and elevate your writing to the next level.
- How to create a winning submission & get published on your favorite platforms (including ours)
- How to make a living as a writer today.
- How to go from being a writing Apprentice to a writing Empress, in just a few weeks.
This journey is for you if…
- You have a passion for writing, whether it’s for work or pleasure (or both)
- You are hungry to strengthen your skills, push your boundaries, and become a better writer
- You want to know how to create a winning submission and get your first piece published, OR you’ve already been published, but you want to know how to get more of your writing published on bigger platforms
- You feel creatively blocked in some way, and you want to unleash your inner Creatrix
- You want to know how to use writing as a tool to confront your darkest shadows & begin healing
- You desire more self-belief & confidence in yourself as a writer and a woman
- You want to find your authentic voice and share it with the world
- You want to learn from an expert in this industry who can guide you forwards & help you grow
- You want to know how to start making a living as a writer today
What this journey looks like
Unleashing The Creatrix
Writing From The Heart
Writing An Informative Article
Refine, Edit & Publish
Be A Fierce Freelancer
You will complete this journey…
- With your inner Creatrix unleashed and knowing how to co-create with her
- As a more focused, intuitive & intelligent writer
- Knowing how to write an informative article & a personal essay
- With a solid intro to SEO (super valuable because it lets you charge more as a freelance writer)
- Knowing how to self-edit and refine your work like a pro
- Able to pitch your writing to any magazine or publication and get published
- Reconnected with your authentic voice and knowing how to roar
- Feeling confident and empowered within, as a writer and a woman
- 30+ awakening online lessons: PDF guides, downloadable worksheets, videos & audio files.
- Expert teachings & advice from Shani on the entire writing process: creativity, structure, writing & editing
- 12 tips on how to make a living as a writer TODAY
- In-depth feedback & mentorship from Shani on one of your articles
- A 50+ page digital journal to accompany you on this journey
- A brilliant opportunity to have your writing published on Revoloon, become one of our featured authors and join our author community
- Every woman who successfully completes this program will guarantee herself a dedicated feature on our Instagram
- Lifetime access to the course, which we continue to update all the time!
What our Writing Empresses have to say about The Writer’s Coven
“The Writer’s Coven is perfect for new writers looking to refine their voice or earn a living as a freelancer. Shani’s feedback is not only thoughtful but encouraging. She challenges you to push your boundaries and dare to write the sort of pieces that change lives. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my friends. Thank you, Shani, for believing in me. I already feel like a better writer!”
“First of all, I just want to say thank you for creating this course. It’s been informative, and so transformative for me. With the personal essay, I was forced to lean into my shadows, and I wrote about something I’ve never written about, or even spoken about before. I feel a huge weight lifted off my chest to be sharing this with somebody, and to have it all down on paper. This is one of my most honest pieces of work yet. I loved receiving feedback from Shani on how to improve my personal essay, and I’m walking away feeling much more confident in my writing ability.”
“I am a qualified journalist who has worked as a staff writer before, but I was still trying to find my feet as a freelancer. If you have a full time job, this course is so ideal. Each lesson ends with a manageable task and when I have fallen behind, I have caught up easily at the weekends. This course is useful on both a personal and professional level. Shani provides really practical information and advice to get you started as a paid writer, plus she invites you to find your unique writing voice. She is also so approachable and supportive too. Whether you are new to writing or like me, need a big nudge into freelancing, this course is great value for money and I totally recommend it. I am now full of ideas for features and so excited about the next stage of my writing career! Thanks so much Shani!”
“This experience was incredibly awakening! While full of wisdom, strategy, and tactical advice it also strengthened the power of my feminine voice through writing in a way I have never experienced before. One of my favorite elements of this journey was the creative, guided meditation practice—it drew out an abundance of flowing thoughts that formed beautiful free writing pieces I used on my social media to presence myself in a more unique, artistic way. Thank you Shani, for your remarkable beauty as a leader, writer, and thought-provoker as you empower women towards finding their own voice!”
“Just a quick email to let you know that I am thoroughly enjoying the writer’s coven so far. I have already learnt so much about myself and my writing. This is an awesome course that is enjoyable, easy to follow and the missions are fun and creative; I especially love the Heart Map and using everything around you as inspiration for now or later articles in the future. Thank you so much for everything you and your team are doing to empower women and helping us to discover our voices.”
“This was much more than just a writing class. Shani provides support and advice that is realistic and applicable to freelance writing, no matter the topic. Through your prompts and support throughout the class, I have been able to see that I am limiting myself as a writer. Thank you for helping me find my voice. I so much appreciate the support you have shown, and this amazing group of women I get to share space with. I’m honored to be a part of it!”
“Very inspirational lessons on not just writing but encouraging and loving myself too. This programme has helped me to understand how to push myself with a healthier mindset towards success and write about what I am passionate about. I hope to slowly build a career with this, thank you!”
“I’ve always been interested in writing, but I never considered it as more than just a hobby in my life. I’ve been going through some major career changes the last few months, and I am beginning to think I want to make writing my career, instead of just my hobby. I am currently working two jobs and do not have a lot of time to dedicate to outside projects, so I loved that The Writer’s Coven was a self-paced program that allowed me to complete the work when it was best for me. I found this program very encouraging, and it pushed me to explore outside of my personal comfort zone for my writing. It not only taught me about the writing process, but it also taught me how to be a more honest and open writer. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to take the next step in their writing career!”
“I have always wanted to write, but knowing where to start was tricky. I stumbled across the She Rose Writer’s Coven and have loved it! I’ve loved learning new things and taking time for myself. Being able to do the course remotely and at my own pace has been great. I have felt part of a community and love the way the course focuses on wellbeing as well as writing tips and guidance. I’d recommend this, and am excited to see where my writing journey takes me as a result. Thanks, Shani & team.”
The Coven is designed to fit around your current lifestyle
> Flow with your life
We designed the Coven knowing that most women would have other responsibilities: jobs, kids, side hustles & hobbies. That’s why almost all our daily lessons can be completed in just 20 minutes.
> Go at your own pace
Speed ahead if you want to, but don’t worry if you fall behind. Catch up at the weekends or when life feels a little more spacious. You will have lifetime access to this course.
> Learn on the go
The online portal can be accessed on any computer or phone, which means you can complete lessons on your lunch break at work, on your commute home, or even in your local coffee house!
Meet the Creatrix behind the Coven
Shani Jay is the Creatrix & Goddess In Chief of Revoloon. Ask her what she does for a living, and she’ll tell you she holds a mirror to your soul, so you can see how beautiful you already are. Shani is a bestselling author and internationally published writer. Her articles have reached and touched millions, while her books have made their way into the hands and hearts of thousands of women worldwide.
What happens once I enroll?
Once you’ve completed your payment via our secure checkout, you will be enrolled in the course, and you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link taking you to the course page. You can access all the lessons right away!
What do I need to get started?
All you need is an internet connection and access to a computer or laptop. You can watch these lessons on a smartphone if you like, but the content will load much faster on a computer. You’ll also want a blank journal and something to write with. Access to a printer is desirable too, but not necessary. Apart from that, we ask you to begin this journey with an open mind and heart 🙂
Is the program worth the investment?
Hell yes! Remember, this is an investment in YOU; your learning, growth & development as both a writer and a woman. You deserve to give yourself this gift. And your future self will thank you for it 🙂
How much time does the course take to complete?
Most of the lessons & missions can be completed in around 20 minutes, with a few requiring a little more time. This means they can easily be completed alongside a full time job (even during your lunch break if this is the only time you have!). Some of the women in our Coven have completed this journey in 28 days, while others have taken a few months. It really depends on how much time you want (and have) to devote to it.
I’ve already had my writing published—is this journey still right for me?
Absolutely! There’s so much to learn about the entire writing process, through to getting published. We’ve had freelance writers and journalists enroll in this program and find it extremely valuable. Plus, you’ll be receiving expert advice & tips from Shani Jay, who has years of freelance writing experience and is an internationally published writer & author.
Does it matter where I currently live?
No! We have women from all over the world enrolling in the Coven. We charge in USD, but this will automatically be converted into your home currency by your card provider.
Do you offer refunds?
As this is a digital product, we don’t offer refunds, which is standard across the industry. However, if you experience any problems during the program, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to try and resolve this for you.